Since Geminis are a mix of the yin and the yang, they are represented perfectly by the Twins. The Gemini-born can easily see both sides of an issue, a wonderfully practical quality.
I don’t believe in the whole compatibility signs (to an extent) as I don’t like to think everything is so determined and set in stone; however, I do believe there are many aspects of my sign that are very true:
- Novelty and the unusual – Uh, Duh. Really shows in my art style. I’m attracted to what is unique. My charcoal drawings can be seen as dark and ominous. I just think it’s a little more interesting to look at than a nice lanscape. Beautiful art is ambient. It’s something that you enjoy being around and absorb. My art is
unusual. It makes you stare and think.
- Variety in life – I’m always looking for new skills and hobbies. Boxing, Surfing, Guitar, Art, Photography, Rock Climbing, Hiking, etc. It’s all good! I love trying new things, learning new thing and experiencing what life has to offer. That’s also why I started Forward Motion, a Bucket List group. I enjoy trying new things and meeting new people. The only downside to this is it’s hard for me to become a master of one thing. I tend to gravitate towards learning in a holistic manner.
- Multiple projects all going at once – I don’t like working on one thing all the time. I notice that when I’m working on my own stuff, I tend to jump around. Unfortunately because of this…I tend to have a bunch of unfinished business!
- Reading – I’ve been reading a lot recently, but I don’t tend to read too often. When I do read, I enjoy it. It’s relaxing to sit outside with a good book.
- Feeling tied down – Yes and no. I think there is a point in most relationships where you wonder, what else is out there? I think this is difficult for me because I’m always trying new things and tend to leave people in the dust; however, I think it is part of my nature to seek out new adventure. I want to live my youth and have stories to tell my children. I don’t want to go through life without getting a couple scratches and bruises. With all this being said, I think it will become less of an issue as I grow older in which I will definitely want to settle down.
- Learning, such as school – Big disagree. I love learning. I didn’t like school. Everyone learns in different ways. Some are more visual than others. I learn and love learning about things I’m interested in. I hated sitting through a class just because I had to. I didn’t do very well in subjects I had little or no interest in; however, in my art classes/computer/photography/etc I did very well.
- Being in a rut – Who does like being in a rut? No one, that’s who.
- Being alone – Yes and no. When I’m alone for a long-time, I feel distant and almost like I’m an observer in the world looking in, but not being a part of it. I hate that. However, I do like having my thoughts. In fact, I decided to live alone for awhile (going on almost a year) just to see what it would be like to have a true bachelor pad and live by myself. I’d like to think I haven’t go too crazy yet!